Independent in Indy

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back in the Saddle

It has been a while since I have written in my blog. And thanks to request and lots of questions about where I have been, I'm back to doing something I love - writing.

I have had difficulty carving out time for something I enjoy that doesn't directly relate to my work. I felt if I was writing it should be to grow business. But I am changing that mindset.

Writing, for me, is therapeutic and relaxing; therefore, I am committing to writing at least once a week (as long as I have something to say).

Thanks for your encouragement and support for my passion. I hope you enjoy the plethora of post that follows tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Kevin Eikenberry said…

    I enjoyed every one (yes, I read them backwards).

    Great work and welcome back!

    Kevin :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home