Independent in Indy

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

My mom should definitely be celebrating today. She made it through raising me which I am confident was no easy task.

Growing up my momma guided me through temper tantrums, growing pains, disappointments, frustrations, illness, broken heart and change. She encouraged me and supported me even when my choices weren’t what she thought was best. She celebrated in all my successes and encouraged me to always give my best.

I watched her sacrifice a lot of what she wanted to ensure I could be all that I wanted to be. She was loving, hardworking, passionate and kind. She was my unconditional constant.

It has always been an honor to be her daughter and as we grow older it is also an honor to be her friend.

I love you momma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home