Independent in Indy

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Change or Die...

is the headline article for this month’s Fast Company magazine.

I can remember when death would have been a more appealing choice for me. Okay so maybe that is a little dramatic but I have not always adapted well to change.

And after reading this article, I used to be the norm.

Nine to one odds against you that you would be able to change. Yep, the article says nine to one against you.

So what changed for me to accept change?

I tried it. And not just a small change but a life altering made me crazy for about a year kind of change.

And guess what?

I lived and I learned. And I liked who I became as a result of the changes that I allowed to happen in my life.

So my advice for the nine who would pick death over change:

Change is inevitable. Change is not always easy. But it is through change that you grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home